Thursday, May 26, 2016

Wood Grain Sympathy

Using two little strips of scraps I pulled this together for a nice balanced look.  Mark’s Finest Papers retired set was stamped on the dark green panel and embossed in two different powders.  I first sprinkled some Ranger Moss Green on the leaves (kind of) then went back and added the Blushing Bride from SU and heat embossed.  The banner is from Spell Binders, still one of my favorite for Sympathe cards. The sentiment is from the same MFP set.  It looked kind of bare and I thought the wood grain back ground stamp from MFT would be perfect but when i stamped it in the blushing bride ink it looked very stark.  What to do???? I took white pigment ink on a sponge and sponged over the color lightening it up a bit. Added a bow and its good. IMG_8453 (710x800)

Challenges Entered:

Word Art Wednesday #232-233

Simon Says Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.