Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fuze Shaker Cards

My sweet/sister friend sent me a fuze tool for my birthday.  I never would have purchase one as i didn’t think i would get much use out of it.  It was so fun to open it and have the option to play with it.  I have never been a fan of shaker cards but i can see why this tool makes it more fun and easier.  I even broke down and purchased sever little packs of fillers from Simon Says.  Pretty Pink Posh by far has the prettiest little sequins.  I never knew there was a difference between the on sale 99 cent ones i get at Michaels and PPP.  But there is a HUGE difference in those teeny little sparkly things.

I made two shaker cards kind of following Sherry Carroll’s video.  Just search it on youtube. I must say, I really enjoyed sending them both in a gift box of goodies to two very good friends.

 

IMG_8444 (621x800)IMG_8445 (655x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.