Friday, May 27, 2016

Grads Grads Grads

in need of some quick Grad cards I found something similar on pinterest and thought it so cute.  I couldn’t find a direct link to this but credit goes to graduation card:

mmmcrafts.blogspot.com.au      

I hope she doesn’t mind me CASEing her work.  It just seemed to speak what high school graduation is all about for those seniors.  Smile  I used a DP that looks like cloudy sky for my back ground, left more of a margin and used a die from Whimsey for my grad cap.  I die cut the clouds with various dies from Simon and used a brand new “trail” stamp from the set Circle Friends from Simon, also.  It’s such a cute set.  Anyway, this would be fun with felt clouds too, wouldn’t it?

Here’s my version. IMG_8460I

I decided to go ahead and make four more of these with a little more thought.  I used Simon’s Sentiments on all these and on these next ones I used the felt clouds and Simons Pierced rectangle dies.  Love them all.

IMG_8461 (661x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.