Friday, June 24, 2016

Tim Holtz Summer School

it’s been fun to review the summer classes at on line card classes.  I’ve been sad i havent been able to play along but i have some time this weekend so jumpin’  in where I’m at! 
After watching the classes again from 101 and 102 it’s been inspiring and i brought out my often used Tim products.  This time though I used Ranger Specialty paper and Archival ink.  I blended with several shades of mini distress inks.  Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Abandoned Coral, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon.  After blending i used some Rock Candy crackle paste on the butterflies and also sprinkled generously with water to get a bit of flow going. Embellished with a soft and pretty coral color ribbon with a couple of mint green scrap ribbons tied into the bow part.   This will be an entry for the online card class Tim Holtz summer school.  Also entering into Simon’s Wednesday Challenge/Shimmer

IMG_8493 (652x800)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful background on the card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add Shimmer Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your piece. The butterfly bodies make the whole thing pop, I love the way you did the.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that background with the bubbles in it. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.