Sunday, June 26, 2016

Vintage Flag Tag

Having more fun with my Tim Holtz products.  Using Perfect Pearls this time I created a shimmery wash for this tag that doesn’t show up very well on camera but in real life, ooo, la, la  it is so vintagy and cool looking.  I used some well masked sentiments from Tim to create by own message “journey on”  this card will go to the man my husband called Captain in Vietnam.  He is a fine man and a great leader still today.  Entering this into Simon’s Wednesday Shimmer Challenge and Word Art Wednesday.

IMG_8502 (800x441)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag! LOVE the movement on the flag. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add Shimmer Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag!!! You are a master at the perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so cool look. I can't image the shine it has in real life. Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous patriotic tag for your military man! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.