Friday, April 5, 2013

A card for Jinny

IMG_0483

          IMG_0484

Just looking for input here.  Angie, I know you will love all this PINK!  Open-mouthed smile  Anyway, leave me a comment and just let me know if the doily distracts from the card.  I was just trying to photo not just a “bare-nekkid” card.  Winking smile  let me know.  Anyway I think she will love it and I was able to use that caaauuuttte roll of ribbon I got for fifty nine cents at Michaels. I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge any birthday card.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm.... I am having a hard time deciding....I like the look of the doily behind the card....but my eyes do focus on the card more without the doily. You are so right, I am LOVING all the pink! LOVE the DP, the fun embossed panel and the blue birds are precious!!! Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks good with the doily. :) Now you have one answer for each way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love that sweet image! (I like the Doily!;)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.