One never knows, when in the creative process, how an image will turn out. This was one of the practice images I colored using copics. I had these papers from GinaK Designs that I am trying to use up. (pssst….her kits are a really great deal) you get a lot of stuff. I have made so many cards from this kit and still have papers left. All the papers on here are from her kit. After putting it all together I didn’t like the empty space at the top. I was tired last night and just couldn’t think what to add to it. This morning I was going to add some Pearl Pen drops and oops I forgot to do a test squeeze and I ended up with a pearl the size of a large pea. I didn’t like the way it looked so I scraped it off but it left a blob….hmmmm….Aha Washi tape to the rescue. I thought I was finished but then I kept looking at it. I took a picture of it, it was complete. But this afternoon I was going through a drawer and sorting and I found these black shiny dots, (joann fabrics. $1.00 rack) they look perfect on here and just finish it. I am posting both cards again so you can see what “taking it up a notch” does. Thanks for looking.