Sunday, April 7, 2013

STORAGE

It was great fun to find the storage unit I wanted at Michaels for only $18.00.  They were marked 60% off at our store.  I put it together myself, LOL.  If I can do it anybody can.  I love the look of it and how handy it is.  The top piece that holds the markers can come out and be free standing too but I am trying to give myself more space on the table area itself.

I will also post the other cards I made yesterday after getting home from the training class for my franchise.  Making cards is just the perfect way to unwind.  I never seem to get too far ahead on sympathy cards.

IMG_0505

IMG_0511

IMG_0512

IMG_0514

IMG_0515

  So there’s a fistful of pictures for you.  I set the camera on timer to take the picture of me with the electric drill.  I started out using the hand held screw driver but by the time I unscrewed the thing three different times, I decided to go ahead and bring up the cordless from the basement. 

On the pink card…..I got that pretty lacy ribbon with the flowers from Good Will.  It’s a really thick roll.  I’ll get lots of use out of that roll.  I cut a black shape the same size and shape as the white one and stuck it behind to give a bit of pop to the white piece.  Once again the bling was a good addition.  (I found lots of bling that needs to be used up)  Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun!!! Beautiful cards too! Enjoy the freshness of new organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the organized look & feeling! It's always inspiring. Pretty cards, wish I even attempted to keep up on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shelf!!! Great price! I love your pics of putting it together! You are so much fun!!!! Your cards are so pretty! Love the embossing on the blue card. I think I have that one, need to pull it out and use it! You know you have me at pink! Very sylish butterfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete