Friday, April 5, 2013

Something different for me

Just started playing around in the stamp room.  Still had one of these images that needed coloring and made into a card.  It is SO cute from Oscar’s Door County Stamps.  Click the link on my sidebar to see what all she carries.  I love her cute stamps.  She makes them herself.   After coloring this and it was on a long narrower piece of card stock, I just decided to turn my Spell Binders die vertical and cut it out that way.  I loved the effect it gave these cute sheep.  Then leaving the die in place I just added a bit of Distress inks.  I was just thinking the other day how I have this cute black and white gingham ribbon and I never use it.  This was the perfect card for using a bit of this.  And of course my trusty bow easy always gets used.  Thanks to my sweet friend Angie Bode who was so thoughtful to send me some grass die cuts in the mail.  (and a bunch of puppy stamps too) Cat face

I will give this to my Team Leader for Unicity tomorrow.  She always does so much to make sure we are all up to speed with the team.  Thanks Julie, you’re a true leader. I am entering this in the Simon Says Blog Anything Goes Challenge

IMG_0490

2 comments:

  1. I Love that you turned the die on it's side and put an image in it! Fabulous idea!!! Love the ribbon and bow too!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and super cute with your litle row of ewes! Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.