Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stamp #219

These pieces of scraps were lying there on the table just begging to be used and I heard them and turned them into this wonderful friendship card.  Isn’t it wonderful in all it’s orangey tones.  I water colored the image with my Peerless water color papers.  I was wondering where they had gotten off too.  I found them hiding in a drawer with envelopes.  Don’t know how or why they got put in there.

I used Simon’s Monday challenge for this card to use FIVE things.  I used FIVE shades of orange and fun doing it.  This is a small sized card 3.25 by 5.50 and will fit into a standard mailing envelope.  Using up some of that embellishment goodness I found at Good Will.

IMG_4921

The details:

Home Made paper from Michaels

SU image Sentiment Mark’s Finest Papers

Peerless Water Colors

2 comments:

  1. Yummy colors! Love the mix of the pretty pink with the pop of orange! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use up scraps. That homemade paper is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.