Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stampin up #228

How fun was this???  A never been used before stamp and she’s so fun.  I took her apart from the sentiment that was attached to it and NOW I can use it.  Gotta think outside the box sometimes.

Core’dinations paper used and I don’t know where the other papers are from they have been in my stash so long.  The flowered one is GKD.

Dies are MFT from different blueprints sets.  I did the inside of this card too.  Well, the coffee beans are covering up a smudge or two.  Be right back

For a coffee lovin’ friend of mine who is joyous about retiring.  I’m happy for her.  I used the MFT sketch for this even though it is way past the due date to count for the challenge.  I just like the sketches as a starting off point.  Gives a lot of character to the cards, eh?  Sentiment is computer generated and hand drawn speech bubble.

IMG_5215 (655x800)

IMG_5216 (585x800)

MFTWSC176

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.