Saturday, October 31, 2015

#525 Simon Exclusive stamp

It was so exciting to get a free November 2012 card kit from Simon.  Included it there were some very cool stamps.  I used this large heart to create a shabby chic card.  Well it didn’t start out to be shabby chic but…..what does a person do when they drop a black stamp pad on the front of an already created card?  Well, shabby chic of course, and then you don’t even have to say a bad word.  Surprised smile The black distressing really added to this card.  can you tell which one was the accidental mark?  Nope? I didn’t think so and the recipient won’t know either.

Work it Wednesday is to make a thank you card.  This doesn’t say it on the outside but there is a thank you sentiment inside.  I have had so many caring friends helping me along in an emotional journey we are in currently I want to send some cards out to them.  We do so appreciate those good friends.

IMG_8203 (701x800)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Look at you!!!! Never would have guessed it wasn't an intentional design element!! I love the black ribbon! Still hoarding mine. Haven't found a card worthy of it lately! :) Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that pretty pink with the black distressing. If you hadn't tattled on yourself we never would have known. Everything looks intentional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.