Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Water coloring for Simon

IMG_8169 (801x1024)

Love playing in Simon’s challenges.  This Monday challenge is to use water color.  It’s my favorite technique.  this was done on regular paper using distress inks smeared on my craft sheet and colored with different size brushes.  Okay, I’m feeling old now.  I went to this girls wedding.  Her mother has been a friend of mine for years.  Seriously, how did this happen? I also used rubber cement for masking and then coloring the sky in with a brush as I though it looked way too white to be the moon in a white sky.

I used her wedding colors.

MFT on line sentiment dies and blueprints.  Image sits on a Prickley Pear die.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and he image is delightful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.