Saturday, October 31, 2015

Caring Hearts add on

I will be making a few more cards for the caring hearts drive as I have most of my own holiday cards finished.  This way I can play with all the new things that I bought on sale back in January of this year.  how fun is that? 

But this card has a stamp from GKD that has already been used and recorded on here.  Just thought it would make a cute card to add to the challenge over at  Stamp TV.  Also, Simon’s Wednesday challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  Hop on over and add your card to the link!  I used Simon’s falling snow stencil with paste to create the background.

IMG_8202 (675x800)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janeen! The little house is so cute and I love the falling snow.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I like that doily looking thing behind the house and that snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.