Monday, March 21, 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge x 3

Because of spending a LOT of days at the hospital these last weeks I haven't stayed caught up on the ABC Christmas Challenge.  F is for Frills or Not.....I chose not, just a simple gold cord.  I used my favorite things lamp post die.  I got this free over Christmas in my order and never got to use it.  I really like the simplicity of this card.  The sentiment stamp is from Oscar's Door County Rubber Stamps.  The stitched snow hills are also MFT.   Yes, I did run the lamps through the Big Shot for the little light pieces.   What we stampers won't do when we have an idea! 

Just to prove that I got caught up, I also made the D is for don't over do it and the E is for embossing.  I am entering only the Frills one.


 The D is a one layer card with masking and inking.  The E is a piece of gold foil paper embossed and adhered to the card stock front.




2 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! I got behind card making when we moved. I haven't the ambition to try to catch up or even start up again. You rock for doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards...how wonderful that you caught up the challenges that you missed too!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.