Friday, March 4, 2016

Square Cards

I've never really varied much from the standard A2 card but i saw a sketch on SplitCoast that i liked and it just worked perfectly for the square.  For some reason i had an extra square already folded and decided to make this masculine low embellishment card that a friend asked for.

Awhile back I had made this washi tape circle die cut for something and it didn't work for one reason or another so it took it's place on the corner of the stamp table with other "i will use them soon" pieces.

I found this Authentique paper today in my stash and it was perfect for the die cut with it's little horizontal green lines.  This is truly a Use My Stuff card.  I had the twine from off a little gift box that came to me over the holidays.  So there you have it, how a card is born.  I will also enter this into Word Art Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Janeen,
    I love your use your stuff card, I need to do some of those. I'm sure I could fill a truck with my stash. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used what was at hand. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blues and the patterns to this. It has a bit of an optical illusion effect to it. It is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.