Sunday, March 20, 2016

ewe baby #543 & 544

A simple little cute and cuddly card for an upcoming baby shower.   This fits for the Simon Says Cute and Cuddly Wednesday challenge.  I used my spell binders curved edges to emboss the subtle hills.  I sure enjoy embossing with my Big Shot and dies.  The little lamb is a Stampin' Up image.  The sentiment is MFT but i only inked up the parts i needed and hand lettered the rest.  I exchanged the heart the lamb was holding for a little baby rattle from a very old set of stamps i have.  It's been forever since i used this little lamb. 


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! What a sweet lamb. I do have to confess that I read the title of this post as "ew baby" and I had to agree. Those things are awfully messy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.