Sunday, March 6, 2016

Touchy Feely Stamp #540 & #541

Stamp #540 & 541 are Stamps by Judith.  I went through a phase of buying Stamps by Judith and I love them.  They are so fun to create little scenes like this. These are all from her line.  I've been wanting to pull them out and use them again.  All of these are her stamps but I have already counted the rest in my count down of stamps as I use them.

I thought the felt grass would be a nice touch with these images and that allows me to enter this into the Touchy Feely Wednesday Stamp Challenge with Simon.   Because it has a sentiment showing, I will also enter into Word Art Wednesday #221WORD ART WEDNESDAY COMMENTATOR PLEASE SEE MY NOTE BELOW.  THANK YOU

I have received quite a few store bought cards recently and I noticed that several of them had cut outs on the fronts with the sentiments showing through from the inside of the card.  Using my MFT sentiment dies I cut an elongated hole in the top of the card for the sentiment to peek through.   Thanks for stopping by.  Love all my crafting friends.

The die I used for the sentiment hole is a MFT die and the grass is also MFT dies.  



Message for Word Art Wednesday:
I have tried over the past few months to leave comments on your page.  I can link my photos but i cannot post a comment.  Every time I try to leave a comment in the comment box this is the message I get.  I see that a few others are posting comments but am wondering if any others are having this problem also?  The comment box always says Your Comment is saved for approval but i don't believe you are receiving them at all.  Thank you if you can help me in anyway with this.  I would love to leave comments for you all.  


Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     www.karen.mycuprunnethover@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gmail.com by gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c02::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596 a10si3657428oet.47 - gsmtp

4 comments:

  1. hi there, Janeen. I absolutely adore your sweet little card, it's SO cute. Great job. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. It's always a real treat to have you share your art in our challenges, and I really hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again, Janeen. I just wanted to pop back by and let you know that your comments were published, both on the Word Art Wednesday blog as well as my blog. By the way, thank you for stopping by my personal blog, and I do hope you will visit again soon. I just became a new follower of your blog, and I would really appreciate it if you would become a new follower of my blog next time you stop by. I like to stay connected with my blogging friends; especially those who play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really love how you got the idea to create a card with a cut-out for the sentiment like you had seen at Hallmark. It's unbelievable how much their cards cost these days. I enjoy making my own to give family and friends, and I can see that you do as well. It's so nice to connect, and please know that your comments are being pulished. Thanks again for stopping by, and remember that you can share up to five cards per week at Word Art Wednesday.
      Don't for get to pop back by my blog.
      Hugs,
      Karen

      Delete
  2. Absolutely DELIGHTFUL!! I can almost TOUCH the grass! Your scene card is so Springy and lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Touchy Feely” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamps by Judith are great fun and you've made a special scene with them here. Love that touch of grass (touch of class).

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.