Saturday, July 16, 2016

Coloring on Kraft Stamps#672-673-674-675-676-677-678

PrintKraft and me….hmmmm…now THAT’S a challenge for sure.  Okay, I will give it a shot and see what i come up with.  I do have some of those Prisma Pencils and harldy use them.  Time to go dig them out.   I’ll be back later.  5:13 p.m. 

6:05 p.m.  I never had a chance to use these little guys this past autumn.  It was fun to play with these cute little creatures.  I made a bit of a scene with them.  I hand drew the lane in as I didn’t want that fellow to look as if he were falling out of the sky.  I masked some of the images to put the little mouse behind a huge pile of leaves that i created with a couple of the stamps from this set.  so fun.  I didn’t have Prisma colors but Koh-i-noor.  I used gamsol and a blending stump with the colors.  I also grabbed my MFT sun rays stencil and used a bit of distress ink in Marigold and Coral for a bit of fading sun.

I am entering this into the class gallery and also into Simon’s Wednesday challenge to create a scene.

IMG_8520 (800x599)

2 comments:

  1. I never think to color on kraft. You can get some fabulous looks that way. I love this sweet wee fall scene. These mice are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute? Love all the mouse and what a cute scene? Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create a Scene Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.