Friday, July 22, 2016

NEW stamps! how fun #679

A couple of weeks ago Sarah and I stopped in to see Oscar at Door County Rubber Stamps.  Her stamps are so cute.  She has been in business at the same location for 27 years.  You can visit her on-line store by clicking on the link on my side bar.  She’s the best!

Here is just one of the fun stamps I purchased.  Okay, I easily spent over $100 at her fun store.  I am entering this into the Simon Says Monday Challenge for Nautical.  I should really pull out all my nautical stamps from Door County which is on Lake Michigan and so there are lots of nautical things in that area and Oscar captures the Door County life in her stamps.  But, I digress.  HERE is the fun creation i came up with.  Senitment is from Door County Stamps also.  Water colored panel and frame die cut with Simon’s dies.  ~~Also entered into Word Art Wednesday #240-241

IMG_8525 (800x610)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! What a fun sentiment. I like that your nautical card has been water colored and looks a bit damp. Perfect for the subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and I love the sentiment...haha! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.