Thursday, July 28, 2016

have you heard the news #685-686

You would have to be living under a rock to not have seen It’s National Ice Cream Month.  It’s been on Face Book, in the papers, on the ice cream stand signs, on cards….let’s see anything else?  Well this is the first time I’ve ever heard of it and I suppose it’s been going on ever since people learned about freezers.  Anyhoo, thought i would throw my hat in the arena with all the rest of the ice screamed crazy people,  you know, I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream mantra.  Hitting that Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and also MFT Sketch Challenge #291.
taped off the lines on the back ground and used distress inks to make my stripes.
IMG_8541 (588x800)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, no idea it was ice cream month, but then again I'm still recovering from National Tequila Day (July 24). Yummy card! Look at you with two scoops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.