Saturday, July 16, 2016

Inlaid Giraffe

 

Print

i think i may have done inlaid before but not really sure about that.  It was fun to try it with this sweet little giraffe from the MFT jungle kit.  I love the papers in this set. I used a scrap to cut the giraffe out and lay him into the space I had die cut for him to rest in.  Faux stitching of course!  I stenciled the grass through the cut out of the grassy die that comes in the kit and used the little sprouts for some dimension.

Entering into Simon’s Create a Scene Wednesday and also the class gallery for day 3 of this week.

IMG_8521 (635x800)

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I must try pricking some holes first for faux stitching. It just adds something to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.