Sunday, January 9, 2011

Digital Stamping-something new for me

I found this site that gives free digi stamps and I wondered what that was.  Here is my first project using a digital image from a site.  Check out Design2Delight if it's something you would like to try. You can't tell very well from the photo that I flocked the image with white to make him all soft and fluffy feeling.  I'm also entering this card in the challenge at Card Ideas-something old something new.  The new of course is the digi image and the old is the hearts punches from Creative Memories that I have had for several years and hardly use.  (ahem)
  I made this card for Sarah, our daughter, because she is always doing nice things for us.  When she went to Ireland a couple of years ago she brought Gilbert home a gorgeous tie and a wonderful woolen scarf for me.  We both use them often and get such pleasure from them.  We have thanked her before but I thought I would just remind her how much use they get.  Isn't the "ewe" image the perfect thank you for woolens? (p.s. now i hope she doesn't read this before i send the card out tomorrow)  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the color inspiration with this image - great job! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! It is Baaaa-utiful! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love how you added flocking! Congratulations on using your first digital stamp, and thank you for joining Designed2Delight and Card Ideas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janeen! How fun you found Designed2Delight! Faith has some adorable images! Thanks for joining the challenge! :)
    your fluffy sheep is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.