Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Card of 2011

My first card for 2011 and I wanted it to be clean and white and fun..a whole new year awaits us. I thought One Layer Wednesday would be a good challenge to match my desire.

So here it is, one image and no more than 2 colors.  I embossed the circle with the CB die and then colored my pooch and went over about three times with the ink on all the hash marks.  This will be a get well card for a guy who has humor in his life. He is battling some severe cancer and still keeps such an upbeat attitude. Here's to you Tom Sikora!

And one more thing...my very first card with Gina K's pure luxury cardstock and oh my, it IS luxurious. I've been missing a lot.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that dog!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love how you repeated the sentiment!

    Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW34!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.