Friday, January 21, 2011

Grab and Go #3 & #4


 What fun.  I actually used nine stamps for these cards.  The set off to the left was a gift to me from my daughter Sarah.  It's called Bitty Bouquets from Stampin Up from way back in 1999.  She found she wasn't using them and she had a bag of goodies for me to go through.  I, of course, can't resist a "free stamp set".  I really like this set as I am a sucker for little stamps.  That was always a challenge for me.  I would purchase all these little stamps and then not know what to do with them.  I so love my Cuttlebug and the die cuts that make it easy to use small stamps.



 The frames on the two cards were made from the Fancy Tag dies from Nestablities.  Stamp TV has a great tutorial that Gina did.  What beautiful results with this technique. I love it when something simple turns out so gorgeous. (sigggghhh with a smile)
 I decided I would go through all my winter stamps as 'tis the season.  I really found it hard to get into the winter stamping this year so it was a good challenge for me to start in that box.  Maybe I can still send some out while it's cold and give people a warm winter cheer up on these -17 degree days.  Even though the sun is  shining brightly it's pretty nippy out there.  I think everyone gets a smile when they go to their mailbox and find something personal there, don't you?  And I hope you get a smile while viewing these fun snowmen off on the right. Well, I'm enjoying my personal challenge and I hope you are too.  Thanks ahead of time for all your sweet hugs via comments. :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome cards, Janeen!! I love the fun that the snowmen are having :) and the Fancy Tags from Nestibilites... oh... that may have to go on my wish list... love how you used just a 1/2 scalloped circle too - how very creative! TFS all these today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! YOU have been busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love those new Fancy Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.