Monday, January 3, 2011

Learning something new

I am so grateful to my friend Stacy for helping me out today.  I was struggling with knowing how to rearrange and change things on my blog.  We chatted for a bit and then she helped me via phone and I love the new look of my blog.  I have a goal to learn something new every day; even if it's a new word.  Today was a great day because I learned lots of new things Thanks to Stacy.

Its such a wonderful feeling to have friends of all ages.  My youngest best friend is Fonnie she is seven and my oldest best friend is Edith, she is ninety-three.  Stacy falls into the middle group as she is mid-thirties.  I do believe I have a close friend in every decade.  Eric is my best teenage friend.  So I smile as I think of each one of them and love what each of them gives to me in my life.  Isn't this an adorable picture of Fonnie helping Marie Nueske with Maries b-day cake.  Marie has been gone almost a year now.  That's Eric in the background.

5 comments:

  1. You're so welcome, my pleasure! I think your blog looks great. I love all those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janeen...LOVE your new blog look!!! LOOKS great!!!!
    Yes I had a great Christmas!!! It has been hectic...finally back home and getting things put away and unpacked! Was busy with family and now have sometime to get back into the creative mood!!!! I do have a calendar to finish for a friend....and of course the Christmas gift thank yous to do...those are on the agenda for today!!!! So...Happy New Year to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ribbon spools! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your blog, and what a wonderful bunch of helpful friends you have! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.