Friday, March 7, 2014

167,168,169

IMG_3964 (711x800)

Thought I would try out that stamp again with a different background.  This card uses the grass, the leaves, the small BG leaves and the main flower image all from the same set.  I would never have chosen these colors and in real life the flower is more of a lighter purple but this is how it shows up.  Anyhoo, this is the color challenge at MFT this month.  I rather like it all together but it probably won’t be the first thing I reach for.

I cut two of the medium scallop dies out and layered them to give a more interesting look since the image is quite plain.  The little tag and dots are from MFT blueprints.

MFT dies are all used on here for the added interest to the card.

SUPPLIES:

Image: SU retired set

Dies:  MFT

2 comments:

  1. That color is what my friend would call "blurple" a cross between blue and purple. It's a great card. I like the two scalloped borders crossed over like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Fun idea with the layered scallops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.