Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stamp #154

IMG_3899 (800x600)

I didn’t even know I had this stamp.  But I did know I had that scrap of mixed medium paper left over.  I cut it square and started from there.  I stamped the image in Memento and thought I would use copics but it seemed it wanted to be softer than that.  The cardstock itself has a touch of grey to it and is textured a bit.  Once I added the sentiment, it looked just fine but I wanted to give the idea of a sunset and used chalks on the image.  I love the soft way it turned out.  Then I sprayed it with hair spray.  Added the brown punched border and oh my, look what I found.  This wonderful butterfly twill that fits this ever so perfectly.  I think I wll be making a couple of these for my own stasth.  Isn’t it lovely and so simple?

SUPPLIES:

Image: Art Impressions (stored w/my stampscapes)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! It works on all levels Janeen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger! Was going through my reader and really noticed this card. Fabulous creation I seecwhybyou are happy with. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That paper your image is on almost looks like canvas. This is a wonderful card. Everything about it worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chalks are awesome and I love the butterfly ribbon! Beautiful sympathy card sure to cheer the recipient!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.