Friday, March 7, 2014

Stamp 160

singing the blues!! I haven’t used blue in a long while.  I don’t think I’ve every inked up this stamp.  it was a rummage sale purchase, the entire set.  so got a few more pieces to use out of it.  I love how it stamped.  I never used that sentiment before either and I almost think it came with this set.  I don’t keep my sentiments with the sets.  I found I was missing out on too many nice sayings b/c they were buried with the sets.  I keep them all in clam shell containers by type.  Sympathy, New Baby, Wedding, Birthday, Thanks, Thinking of You.  It’s a good system for me.  That’s what I do with the wooden ones.  the clear ones all stay with their sets because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to read them.  this way they attach themselves onto that little acrylic sheet and I can see them.  Harder to store all the wooden ones.

IMG_3954 (620x800)

SUPPLIES:

Image: Stampin Up

Die: MFT from the blue prints

Punch: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making me feel inadequate. Just kidding. I've pondered the wood mount sentiments from sets and can't decide if I should keep them with the set or incorporate them into the sentiment drawer. You are right that you miss out on some good ones leaving them with the set. I wouldn't do that with the cling ones or for sure I'd lose them outright.

    I think this is a fabulously pretty card. I'm glad you were singing the blues and could share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.