Monday, March 10, 2014

STAMP 161 a little magic

Just a little magic wish.  Made this for my sweet niece who turns thirty nine this year.  She has a special place in my heart because so many people say she reminds them of me.  What’s not to like about that?????  So here you go Ginger, Happy Birthday. 

I received that embossed piece in the mail as a protection for a card that was sent me.  I couldn’t let it go to waste.  What a great back drop for the fairy.

IMG_3959 (639x800) SUPPLIES:

Image: MFT- Make a wish

Die: Spellbinders Fancy tags

Recollections :ribbon and enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Janeen! Ginger is going to love this wonderful fairy card!! And way to go with upcycling!! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are her shoes sparkly? They look like they are. A sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.