Monday, February 1, 2016

digi sentiments

Word Art Wednesday gives a nice scripture verse with a pretty font for every challenge.  I cut this one out with the textile die from My Favorite Things.  I embossed the black card stock and die cut it with one of the Blue Print pieces from MFT.   I had all these strips left over from the glitter napkin technique i used on another card.  They already had Sookwang adhesive on them and i didn't want to waste an inch of that pre-adhesived paper.

I used a gold glaze and rubbed over the embossed piece and then used my Matte Gel medium to adhere all the pieces.   Entering this in the Word Art Wednesday #218 anything goes challenge



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed background is a great backdrop for the strips and sentiment. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture on this. Those stripes are really nifty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.