Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sparkly Butterflies

I made a couple of these because I still think that sparkly napkin technique is so beautiful.  However, my mind has been befuddled of late and I forgot the main step of using heat and stick powder to make the glitter stick.  As i started using my heat tool the glitter was just a flyin'.  hmmm....what to do...i grabbed the can of hairspray and gave it a couple of good coats and let it try.  it works!! no glitter falling off at all.   Simon's banner.  love that one.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh my gosh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does these crazy things. Well, glad to hear the hairspray was there to say the day! This is very nice and I can tell it is sparkly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.