Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Quick Card

It's fun to have the things on hand to make a quick card with.  I've been pondering this MFT color challenge since it was published though, so not sure how "quick" that really is.

Friend Angie sent me these sweet die cuts in a pocket letter and they worked perfectly for this color challenge.  The blue piece is stenciled with the MFT  FISH NET plastic stencil that i ran through my Big Shot and the sentiment is from the MFT Birthday Sentiments.  Recolletions at Michaels had these cute texting stickers that fit perfectly on here.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute!!! I love how you used the arrows!!! Such a cute arrangement! Great color combo (one of my faves)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun motion on this card. Those arrows! Too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.