Saturday, August 26, 2017

A simple thanks will do

MFT Sketch Challenge #347

Sketch Challenge 347 #mftstampsI used my Blue prints 5 (i think) to get the curved frame look.  IRL it is longer than this but I positioned my paper so i would get a shorter arch that would fit the look I wanted to create on my card.

This new Spellbinders die is so beautiful and i had to use this scripty Thank You from Sizzix because of the frilliness of the die.  I’m so glad i found that on sale at Michaels and grabbed it up.  My clear sequins are MFT dies also (this was one on sale recently but i had purchased it long ago) i get a lot of use out of those sequin dies.  Left over acrylic from packaging makes excellent clear sequins.

Simple and sweet for an elderly friend who gave all the ladies in our Bible Study one of her antique serving bowls a couple of weeks ago when study was her home.  A real treasure and memory of her.

IMG_9131 (800x647)


1 comment:

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.