Thursday, August 17, 2017

BIG card

It’s been on my mind to make a multiple stamped sentiment card for quite awhile.  I watched Jennifer Mcquire do this with the MISTI and i tried it with my new Tim Holtz stamping platform but i ended up taking it off and just using an acrylic block. 

This particular layout was featured over on the Unity blog and I liked the curved edge.  I used my Altenew stamps and used a strip of painters tape to cut the images in half.  The ribbon is covering up a black line that somehow got on there.  it happens far too often but i can usually fix it.  This card is for our daughter and it is a 5x 7 size because I had a sticker that size that is all about daughters and i needed a large card to hold that sticker on the inside.

IMG_9119 (640x800)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.