Tuesday, August 15, 2017

kind of like it

IMG_9116 (697x800) MFT had a sweet sketch this week but i didn’t get time to play along with them.  I used a loose interpretation of the sketch as i wasn’t going to be able to enter it any way.  I kept the side strip and the main panel.  This dotted piece was sitting on my desk from something i had planned for that didn’t work out.  Using my Penny Black poppies stamp i placed it to stamp a bit onto the panel.  I popped up the panel.  Also added a bit of gesso to the top to give the sentiment a little separation from the designer paper.  It looked a little bare and i dug around and found this ribbon that just ties it all together.  It is all sitting on a linen like piece of light gray cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.