Wednesday, August 30, 2017

the buses are coming

Simon’s Monday challenge is a Back to School challenge.  Hey, i just did this last week for the Wed. challenge.  You guys are really making put on my thinking cap.  This time I found something in my stash that looks a little more school like.  And whoo-hooo the note book stamp is a NBUS that has been taking up space for about four years.  So thank you very much for another school challenge.

This also fits the SCS challenge for this week to have diagonal corners.

This card is for a young friend who’s birthday coincides with the beginning of the school year.  I put his name on the card but didn’t want to photograph the name since I post on FB and don’t want him to see it yet.  He has a sweet rag doll cat that loves to lay by him when he does his homework. 

IMG_9134 (662x800)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! I love your corners!!! I've enjoyed seeing how creative people are with the corners of this sketch!!! Course you know I love that cat!!!! Gorgeous note stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.