Wednesday, August 30, 2017

you want me to do what?

That was my thought when i saw this sketch over on Split Coast las week. But you know what?  I LOVE this card.  I pulled out some DP from Crate Paper called Farmers Market and then found some Studio Calico paper that worked for the strips.  I put this all on black cardstock and it looks really elegant.  That Tim Holtz cone flower is a favorite of mine.  I bought the full set large and small just to have that flower in two sizes. 

IMG_9137 (648x800)I am adding this into the Simon Wednesday challenge, anything goes.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I know what you mean. I wasn't sure when I saw the sketch but I ended up creating one off my favorite cards this year with it!! I love your sunny yellow!!! Love that flower and the papers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janeen! I love how you've used the sketch & the flower is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.