Saturday, August 26, 2017

Ever done an ATC?

ATC= Artist Trading Card  I get a kick out of all the abbreviations we use in our stamping community.  I have a stamping friend that doesn’t read any blogs and when Angie and I are posting on FB she is confused a bit by all the abbreviated terminology we use.  I remember wondering what all those terms meant.  I think SCS has a page where they explain all that.  (that would be Split Coast Stampers)  Open-mouthed smile

Simon’s Monday Challenge this week was to do an ATC card.  The dimensions are 3.5 x 2.5  In the picture it looks large of course but it is indeed a wee little card.  I use these to tuck into my packages when people order from me.

This is a pre-embossed full sheet of which I had a little scrap left that was perfect for this challenge. Another piece of scrap covers the end of the sentiment label.  Some Nuvo drops complete the soft look.

IMG_9132 (800x591)

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty ATC and I love the embossed background which creates such texture and detail! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! You are an expert at those drops!!! What a great card to be included with an order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.