Saturday, August 26, 2017

Back to School

Another school year begins in a few days but our daughter-in-law teacher started this past week with conferences and getting the room ready etc. 

Simon Wednesday says use Avery Elle if you have them and make a school themed project.

These sentiment stamps and dies are the only Avery Elle I own and I made it work.  For my school theme i just decided to use School Bus yellow card stock and primary colors.  I’m still in love with this little coffee cup die from Simon.  He’s adorable.  The hearts come from the Sending/Wishing Simon sentiment stamps.  faux stitching done with my scor-buddy and a  cutter b tool and gel pen.

IMG_9133 (800x597)

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I love how you made it into a school card just by the colors! Teachers definitely need their coffee! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.