Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting Older

Marian has her 90th birthday today.  Oh my!  When I look back, wow, she was my age when she used to babysit our one year old and three year old.  Really, Marian? It just doesn’t seem that many years ago. My favorite memory is when we took Marion with us  to Florida to help with the kids.  We went by car and it had no air conditioning.  It was soooo hot.  Several times when we stopped I would get out and walk with Troy and Marion would take Sarah into the ladies restroom and run her feet under cool water to cool her off a bit.  It was such a help.  I really don’t know how we would have done it without her help.  Our grown children still love her and also attended her party. It’s been a privilege to know this meek and humble lady who has gone through so much in her lifetime and yet is so pleasant to everyone and always is grateful for any little thing you do for her.  So Happy 90th Marian.

CIMG1039

Details: Stamps: Speedy the Cat  Musical holiday/Frames and Flourishes.

Die cuts:  Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale Alphabet covered with Designer Paper

Embellishments: Pearl Accents from Good Will.  Smile

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got things figured out for your blog! :) What a pretty card for a special lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.