Thursday, May 5, 2011

SWAP

Giggle!  Swaps are so much fun.  you make three cards all the same and one for the hostess and you get three different ones back.  Now these cards are cards you are proud to own.  You can use them for ideas or send them on to others or send them to OWH.  Over at SpeedyTV they are running a swap and everyone enters receives a free stamp set besides the cards you get back.  Too Fun!
Here’s my card, come and and play along, you have until June 30th to get your cards in.   Here’s mine and I’m testing out the cool watermark they sent me.  WM MFP swap
I know it looks similar to the one for Marion’s birthday.  Well, I personalized the one I kept because I liked it so much and I thought Marion deserved a beautiful card on her 90th, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.