Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Speedy Cat Challenge #56

Tone on Tone

How do you get images to pop when it’s tone on tone.  Just thought I would stamp the flower and then mask it and then inked up the brick wall with Color Box frost white and embossed it in white.  I kind of like the shabby chic kind of look it took on.  Using my wonderful special punch again.  All images are Mark’s Finest Paper.  I’m loving the new Pearl Pens that I got

DSC03187from the Stamp Shoppe. They go on white and then pick up the color of the ink beneath them. If you just put them right on the paper they stay white. A great investment and easier to mail than the round pearls.

 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janeen!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the pearl pen, Janeen. Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janeen, just checking to see if I can comment on this & it appears I can! Pretty card, anyone who receives it would be pleased (and lucky!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those arched corners are so pretty! They remind me of an old iron fence, which you would definitely see near a brick wall and climbing flowers. Just so soft and lovely! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Janeen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.