Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me

Yep, it’s my 61st birthday.  It’s a glorious day and I told Gilbert this morning, yep, God has kept me for sixty-one wonderful years now. Smile  Today is the first spring day.  It’s so beautiful out, I’m smiling as I type this.  Here’s a few of my favorite things especially meaningful on a celebration day.
DSC03055DSC03064DSC03062
morning cappuccino   my wonderful Gilbert  walnuts, blackberries & Fage yogurt
DSC03061DSC03066
our colorful birds and this little fellow was sleeping in the sun.  He got up and left shortly after this picture. DSC03068I love hanging clothes on the line and seeing the blue skies and feeling the breeze.  There is something poetic about hanging clothes up. 

NEXT UP: I got a very special surprise this week and it was finalized this morning.  What an exciting birthday gift.  I was chosen by Mark’s Finest Papers to be on their design team for the summer months.  It is a real privilege for me to be chosen for this.  I am SO EXCITED.  My spot starts in June.  If you look on the side-bar to the right I posted the Designers Button that they give to their designers.  So join us over there and come have fun with the challenges and you might win a stamp set.  You don't have to use their stamps to play in the challenges.  They do have wonderful acrylic sets that stamp beautifully, just like the rubber stamps.  Feel free to follow along on my blog as I stretch myself for this journey.  Thanks for visiting me.

3 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday Janeen! What a great day you're having already. How exciting for your opportunity with MFP's! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and it will be fun to see what you do. It looks like you're using Live Writer - do you like it?? I think it's awesome. I'm going to get my rugs out on the deck railing to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What fun!!!! How exciting for you to be on the Design Team .. I really like the stamps from Mark's and their products....I'll be looking for your creative designs! What a great day for a birthday!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Looks like you're having a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.