Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Uh-oh

DSC03047

Did you ever have one of THOSE days?  I could not believe my ears when I heard this happen.  This is the Pretties Kit from Stampin’Up.  Do you know how many little pearls and do-dads and pins are in here?  Accck!  Oh well nothing to do but pick them up.  It wouldn’t have been so bad except just about an hour before this I had opened up my chalks to use and they went flying all over too.  Now, my chalks are well used and are broken into lots of little pieces, almost as bad as this mess.  Smile  Well, I had chalk all over my fingers and my table and it’s not real easy to put all the pieces back into those one inch squares like little tiny puzzles.  Just so you know I did get it picked up…AND sorted. DSC03049

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! "Those days" really do suck! I hope tomorrow you have a GREAT DAY! And, since it is already tomorrow in Newfoundland....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO...that doesn't sound fun at all. Glad you tackled it right away though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, what a mess! I have days like that all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.