Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three of a kind

  • Just my kind of challenge.  Simple and challenging at the same time.  Jennifer over at Styles Ink challenges us with One Layer Cards every Wednesday.  Fondly known in the stamping world as OLW.  I’m getting this in just under the wire for last weeks challenge number OLW 51.  The challenge:  Choose ONE image and make three different cards, the sentiments were allowed to be different.  These were so simple and fun, lets take a vote, A, B, or C?  I like them all but I do have a favorite.

A.DSC03052

B.DSC03053

C. DSC03054

The corner frames and the frame on the green were made with a Scor-Buddy.  One of my favorite tools, a recent purchase and how did I ever make cards without one?

Tomorrow I will tell you how I did the little dots on the B. card.  I can’t believe I used to use a ruler and try to do a straight line of dots every 1/16th of an inch apart.  (am I nuts!!!) You know if you click on the picture you can get a closer view, right?  I didn’t know that you could do that on a blog for the longest time. Winking smile

3 comments:

  1. These are cute, loving the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice Janeen! You're on a roll! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Love the clean lines and the colours you picked!

    Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW51!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.