Friday, December 23, 2016

ABC Z

Admission time.  I thought i had enough holiday card making and then i zoomed around and cleaned my stamp space.  hmmm…lots of Christmas card scraps, then my daughter called and said she was bringing her ten year old niece along with her tomorrow for our Christmas day.  ZOOM some more and throw a card together.  I had this pretty angel sticker sheet lying out (gifted by Princess Judy a couple of years ago) and the pretty blue piece was already cut out for me too. I stuck the angel down, added the top piece, added the sticker snowflakes and that was it.  ZOOM-Done. For the inside i stamped the sentiment and frame in Bliss Blue from SU and it was a little too blue for the decorative card stock strip.  Because i used my MISTI i simply inked the sentiment and frame up with some Certainly Celerey (SU) and i got a better color match to the decorative strip.   How many times that MISTI has saved me.  Well worth the price for sure.   Now tomorrow morning i will need to ZOOM to the Dollar General and see if i can pick up a quick little gift for that ten year old.  This card is made for the ABC challenge Z is for ZOOM.

IMG_8729 (800x591)  IMG_8730 (800x600)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Good job on a last minute ZOOM card! That sticker looks so good. Now that you've shared this card I remember why I had that die on my wish list. I saw it recently and thought "what the heck?!" so I took it off. The die itself is not inspiring, but seeing what you did with it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.