Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Overlay

IMG_8746 (668x800)IMG_8747 (677x800)

O is for overlay.  I had this sweet white and kraft piece in that Kaiser Craft pack and it said 2010 on it.  uhhhmmmm, that’s a while back.  Anyway, a little cutting away made it useful.  Another piece of vellum from , yep, Princess Judy.  It was perfect for this.  A bit of color.  To give it a little life after putting the vellum over the kraft i thought the white birds and sentiments would brighten it up a bit.  A very simple card to make.  I did faux stitching in red across the top about 1/4 inch down.  I adhered the vellum with medium matte gel and it came apart, went back to a glue pen.  Worked perfect.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had managed to shed myself of all vellum, but perhaps not.... pieces keep appearing. I like how you used this confetti one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.