Monday, December 26, 2016

Catching Up

I missed so many of the ABC Christmas Challenges this year.  I’m still in holiday card making mood as i still have all my papers etc out and in front of may face.  I decided to work backwards and catch up with the challenges.  I am currently working on P for paper piecing.   I have already posted my Y and Z.  I will list the challenges below.  This will give me a great head start on my next year’s cards.  I never seem to have the time for stamping once November hits it’s just go, go, go.  With what I had left over from last year’s cards and what i have now completed I am 17 cards ahead for next year’s sixty plus cards I mail out. I really need these ABC Christmas challenges to keep things fresh.  I can hardly stand to make duplicate cards.  Although i did purchase a kit to make ten identical cards at the Vendor show.  What was I thinking?   Well the price was good and it included stamps and lots of die cuts for all ten cards.  Couldn’t go wrong for the price.

Z~zoom

Y~Yikes

X~Criss Cross my card has X’s on the designer paper like cross stitch

W~Wishing  I used my Simon Wishing die

V~Vertical long snowman card.  I used stencils

U~under the pile (anything in your stash more than a year old) found this cute santa image for a tag

T~ is for Two  Two different types of pinecones

S~sew  well you know i don’t do that, i added faux stitching with my wonky stitched die

R~rip it  just tore a little strip of paper

Q~Quick layout  I always go to my MFT blueprints for quick layouts.  This was BluePrints #6 ~~Don’t ask how i got that top piece to look like that.  It turned out really cool but i was just trying to emboss over Gesso and it wouldn’t take and this is what i ended up with after five times of trying to fix it.  So while it was a quick layout it certainly wasn’t a quick card.  Smile 

IMG_8738 (800x613)IMG_8734IMG_8740 (460x800)IMG_8735 (667x800)IMG_8732 (800x600) (534x592)IMG_8733 (727x800)IMG_8739 (800x621)IMG_8736 (800x635)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.