Tuesday, December 27, 2016

G is for Green and Gold

That really sounds like the packers are coming to town.  oh wait, we need to go to them over in Green Bay.  Here is my last card for last years ABC challenges.  Just think i got all the way to F before I bombed out on the challenges.  Truthfully i think it was really fun to do it this way.  Now I can start on all my January birthdays and there are a TON.  I have two brothers and my mom with January birthdays, my best friend, both of her kids, my mom’s sister and three of ther kids, that’s just the beginning.  I’m glad my January Simon kit came today. 

On to the Green and Gold.  Simple is as simple does.  I had purchased this green prefolded cardstock and envies last year at Michaels.  They are 5 x 7 and i was thinking I could cut them down to traditional hand made card size but with the size of these snowflakes and sentiment it worked nicely to keep it at 5 x 7.   And there you have it.  Thanks for hanging in there with me as i acheived my goal.  I now have 27 cards ready for next Christmas.  They are stamped and signed on the back and they all have envies and sentiments on the inside.  I am feeling so good!!  I’m going to enter this one last card into Simon’s Wednesday challenge to make it shine or sparkle. 

IMG_8752 (800x590) (2)

2 comments:

  1. Your snowflakes are gorgeous and perectly placed! The Christmas sentiment is really pretty too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if all these cards were for 2016 or for the coming (now here) year. Great job on this card, definitely you should send it to a Packers fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.